Thursday, January 26, 2012

The past couple days haven't been the best for me mentally. Stuff piling up. Been trying to keep busy around here to keep my mind from thinking too much. Getting my spring cleaning done early this year. I just need to get the results from the BRCA test so I can move on. Hate sitting here with cancer and not doing anything about it. And I am realizing I'm already a burden to my family and haven't had anything done yet! Matt won't leave me alone unless he HAS to. I tell him I'm ok but he's not having it. I try to hide my bad moods and fear so he doesn't worry but apparently I don't do a very good job.


NEED TO GET THIS OVER WITH!

2 comments:

  1. Stop thinking you're a burden Marge! I know your family doesn't feel that way. I'm sure Matt just is trying to be supportive and let you know how much you mean to him and the rest of the family. Allow them to help you when you need help in the future- it gives them a way to be active participants. They just want to do everything they can to make sure the most important woman in their lives is OK- now and in the future!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kay. After a long talk, I am beginning to realize this. This is a huge change in our lives and we're all learning to adapt to it.

    ReplyDelete