Monday, January 23, 2012

Loving these!

Oh, I am so having a couple of these!!


http://www.breastcancert-shirts.com/

I'm kinda on hiatus while waiting for test results. Enjoying the Dr free days, knowing my immediate future is going to be filled with dr office visits and the hospital, ugh. I hate hospitals. I've been thinking all weekend that I need to get my spring cleaning going because when surgery time comes, I won't be able to do it. So that's what I'm working on this week, some deep cleaning. and sewing. Keeping busy.


Also been thinking that somehow I'm going to have to let others clean my house, cook the meals, do the laundry. gulp. I am going to have a hard time letting go of that. I've been totally, 100% in charge of all of that for 25 yrs. I've never asked for help around here, never really wanted it. I like it clean MY way. So that's going to be hard for me. But I keep telling myself it's for a short time and then we can move on.


Same with this summer. Been worried about my summer being "ruined" because of soreness. What I need to think is, it's one summer. And I will have many more summers and I won't have to worry about cancer. Need to think of the positive side of things. Going to have enough to worry about and deal with.


I'll be back when I get my results....unless I think of something else lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment