Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Appt with surgeon today

This is going to be short because I am so confused and irritated right now. All I can say is, I'm getting a second opinion. The surgeon I seen contradicted everything she said at the first appt and pushed a lumpectomy down my throat. She wouldn't answer any of my 13 questions I had for her, let alone let me even get the whole question out there. She'd interrupt me and go on and on about what she wanted me to hear. Came out of there so pissed off and confused. I'll be making phone calls tomorrow for another office.

5 comments:

  1. Marge it may be a bit of a drive but you really need to call The Betty Ford Cancer center up here. They will treat you with the utmost respect and they are kind. They listen to your questions and they are wonderful. Do you want me to send you the link? Or I can call you tomorrow with all the details. I have no insurance and they took me in and I was so impressed by them I will never go anywhere else. So let me know Marge Hugs, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marge here is the toll free number It is well worth checking out it is what they deal with. It is a wonderful facility. #877-495-2626 Please give them a call

    ReplyDelete
  3. They also work with you if you have no insurance. I had to have an ultrasound because they didn't like what they saw. I was scared to death he told me after that I should find a surgeon and have a biopsy done. They were very kind and helpful. They could tell I was scared to death. Anyway, if you can give them a call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are writing this blog. Can see this will help you voice alot of your thoughts and experience. And it helps us understand more of what you are going thru. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great suggestion from Trish and I totally agree with Sherry about your writing this blog. I will check this daily (from work). Love you girl! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete