Tuesday, January 3, 2012

introduction

Hi everyone,


Thanks for coming to read my brand new blog. I've created this for 2 reasons. So I have a place to vent about my brand new breast cancer, known as BC and so that my friends and family can keep up to date on what's going on with me and I don't have to call and keep saying all this ugly news over and over...or tell someone and then they tell someone and by the time it gets to the last person, the details are all messed up. 


Please note that this is going to be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Like I said, I'll be using it to vent, so this is your language warning and it might get personal at times...I'm sure it will. I won't be posting every day, but check back whenever you feel like it to see what's going on.


Welcome to my roller coaster! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment