Sunday, March 18, 2012

Countdown

I'm having surgery this week. To say that makes my stomach flop. I have really good moments and then in a heartbeat I'm a ball of nerves. I'm trying to be strong, think positive and I know I can get through this. I'm just so nervous of the unknown. Two women who have been through this told me that the anticipation is worse than anything and I'm sure that's what I'm experiencing. But for me it really is the unknown. I don't know how bad I'm going to hurt or for how long. I don't want to be stoned on pain meds. Yes, I want them to do their job, but I don't want to be a vegetable or...stoned, only way to put it. I don't want to stay in the hospital, I want to be home. Ugh, I don't want to type anymore, I'm just getting myself worked up! I will post again before Thursday. wow, Thursday. Not next Thursday....Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment