Friday, February 3, 2012

More...

I forgot..I called the lab back to tell them to just go ahead and run the tests without the insurance approval because I thought the paper said it was $375, but she said if we don't run the insurance, it's $3340.00!!!!! wow, really!!!??? For a blood test? That's ridiculous!!

talking with Matt this evening, we both have decided that we need to just move on. we've had such bad luck with dr's since moving back to Michigan and we're just going to find a good surgeon and plastic surgeon and get this done and move on. we both need to stop thinking about this all the time, it's driving us crazy...literally. Matt doesn't know what to do to make things better and he said its making him crazy because he's always been the one to fix things and he can't fix this. he has a hard time leaving me all week because he thinks I sit here and think about it all week. Most of the time I don't. I have my days but I try to hide it cause I don't like him worrying about me and he needs to go to work. And I do keep busy. Most days I handle this better than I ever thought I would. but one thing can send me straight over the edge.

And you can bet, if Dr. Pallas' wife or daughter had breast cancer, he would NEVER forget to send in a letter of medical necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment